Developing a Personal Brand for Career Success
Think being 'political' in the workplace means being manipulative or underhanded? Think again. Political savvy is simply the ability to read and navigate the corporate landscape. And whether you're an executive, professional or administrator, it's a lifelong skill that's critical to your career.
In this 30-minute audio program, you'll learn the basics of becoming a savvy navigator.
- The most effective ways to build rapport with those who have the power to make things happen
- The worst career mistake you can make—and how to avoid it
- How to create a power map of your organization
- How to build a reputation as someone who gets things done
- How to create a personal board of directors who will champion you and your career
- And much more.
Roz Usheroff, founder of The Usheroff Institute, is a leadership and personal branding specialist. For more than 20 years, she's been helping business professionals maximize their careers. Roz is the author of Customize Your Career: How to Develop a Winning Strategy to Move Up, Move Ahead and Move On, and co-author of Taking the Leap: Managing Your Career in Turbulent Times...and Beyond.
In this audio series, Roz shares with you her best tips for creating a remarkable personal brand, developing new leadership and management skills, and capitalizing on your distinct intellectual property.
For just $19.95 +S&H, or $14.99 for the MP3, this is a small investment in the success you will achieve when you learn to master
How to be Politically Savvy.
Available as an audio CD or by instant download as an mp3 file.