Art of WOW
Art of WOW
A Conference for Dynamic Women Who Inspire, Empower and Influence
How do you respond in these situations?
- How comfortable are you shining the spotlight on yourself and talking about your achievements?
- Were you ever passed over for a promotion because you depended on others to put your name forward?
- In heated discussions, do you shut down because you’re more concerned with people liking you rather than speaking your mind?
- Have you ever been called out for being aggressive when you were simply speaking from the heart?
If you want to have greater influence and authority, you need to be able to handle these situations with confidence, courage, and poise. It’s not just about having a seat at the table; you must have a voice in the room. You must be heard, remembered and respected while honoring your authentic self.
You now have the opportunity to become your best PR manager and stop giving your power away! It’s really quite simple. Just sign up for the Art of WOW® transformational experience!
The ART OF WOW® two-day conference offers you a unique opportunity to engage in real-time conversations with other dynamic women. You’ll take part in reflections and small group discussion to share best practices for navigating your career by design, not default! You’ll learn principles for communicating your worth and elevating your executive presence. You’ll be coached on how you can own the room by speaking with greater power and authority.
Navigate your career by design, not default.
During the ART OF WOW® two-day conference you’ll discover how to:
- Enhance your power, status and political savvy
- Showcase your unique abilities and elevate your visibility
- Use proven strategies for transforming obstacles into opportunities
- Possess style, grace, and moxie in executive settings
- Present your ideas with conviction and take credit for your ideas
- Project commanding body language and vocal power
- Eliminate self-limiting behavior and self-trivializing language
- Plan your career through sponsorship and differentiation
“You can be a brilliant, strong, and successful female, but if you haven’t taken the time you need for yourself to reflect and strategize, no one will ever know about all the amazing things you have to offer. WOW is the place to find your strength, inner joy, and the place to realize your true passion and calling in a supportive and non-judgmental environment. The energy that Roz and the other women in attendance give you, but also help you find in yourself — THIS IS THE ROZ AFFECT.”
– Tara K., GlaxoSmithKline
Honor Who You Are
As women, we have a tendency to minimize our achievements for fear of appearing boastful. And we often are our own worst critics.
Sometimes we’re fast-tracking, but then hit a wall because we didn’t plan out our career by looking for sponsorships or identifying how we’re different from others.
We underestimate the power of networking because we’re too busy being “super wonder woman”, overachieving to prove our value.
“I wanted to thank you for an unforgettable experience at The Art of Wow conference. The conference changed my life…literally. When you asked us to write down what differentiates us, many words came to mind: passion, drive, resilience – to name a few. I just signed this week for my new role! I have never been happier and more excited to be on this new path. I can’t thank you enough!”
– Catherine @ SAP.
“I recently participated in The Art of WOW and found it completely professionally valuable. Roz consistently demonstrated her ability to observe and coach me all while reinforcing my value as a professional. I believe she elevated me to the next level and polished my skill set. Thank you Roz!”
– Sonia E., Senior Account Executive @ J & J
Upcoming Conference Dates:
The conference fee is $1,950.00 U.S.
September 20-21, 2023 at the PGA National Resort in Palm Beach Gardens, FL